Job ID: 160171845
1 - 3 years
New Hope Cancer Research Institute is seeking nurse practitioners to fill its needs. Enjoy working with physicians in an organization known for its quality of care and patient satisfaction. We model in excellence. If you are looking for stability and a wonderful community environment, your search will end here!
We are committed to the delivery of high-quality health care services. Serving the needs of both government and corporate clients nationwide, we have an immediate need for a Nurse Practitioner.
Your Duties include:
- Provide a full range of nurse practitioner services in accordance with privileges granted by the Commanding Officer (e.g., supervise and provide general screening and medical care and examinations of patients for routine, acute and chronic conditions involving any and all organ systems; provide immunizations; diagnose, treat,a nd counsel patients as indicated).
- Treat patients with common acute conditions, illnesses or minor trauma within accepted protocols, Nurse Practice Acts, and/or in collaboration with a physician.
- Collaborate with the physician in the health care of patients with chronic illnesses.
- Request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics or other health resources as indicated.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable.
- Possess national certification as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Have a minimum of one (1) year of full-time experience within the last three (3) years in a setting corresponding to the requirements of the task order.
- Must hold a current and valid BCLS certification.
- Must have a current PPD.
We offer a great benefit package including:
- Vacation Pay- 5 days after 90 days of probation
- Assistance with career growth including education and conference opportunities
- Paid Sick time up to 3 days a year
- Holiday Pay
With our focused healthcare delivery system, we have what we believe to be a first class employment opportunity that will provide you with a lifestyle you can enjoy. In exchange for your dedication and expertise, we are proud to offer you a team environment and competitive salaries starting at $89,000+ . If you are a healthcare professional who takes pride in your work and wants to be appreciated for your efforts, apply today!
Thank you for considering this great opportunity.
We hope to receive your resume.
Please submit your resume by clicking on the “Apply” button below.